How to Make Tasty Easy fried pork chops
Easy fried pork chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
This fried pork chops recipe is a cozy weeknight dinner just waiting to happen. Pair them with a bright summer salad, succotash, roasted vegetables or Baked mac and cheese for that extra dose of comfort. No matter what you choose my Fried Pork Chops will transport those taste buds straight down South. You can have Easy fried pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy fried pork chops
- You need 8 of pork chops (boneless, thin).
- Prepare 2 of eggs whisked.
- It's 2 tbsp of mustard ( I use dijon).
- Prepare 2 cup of bread crumbs (I use unseasoned).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese from a can.
- It's 1 of oil to coat fry pan.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. These chicken-fried pork chops are breaded and fried to golden perfection. The chops are delicious with applesauce or fried apples. Serve the pork chops with fried apples if desired, along with cooked grits, potatoes, or bread or cornbread dressing.
Easy fried pork chops instructions
- Rinse and dry pork chops.
- Whisk eggs and mustard. Coat chops in mixture..
- Mix the cheese, crumbs and ranch. Dredge each chop in crumb mix and cover evenly..
- Heat oil til a drop of water sizzles. At that point GENTLY slide 3-4 chops into frying pan. Don't crowd the pan. Fry chops on medium heat 3-4 minutes each side..
- Let cool slightly and watch them disappear!.
Add cooked corn, green beans, or carrots, or. Here's an easy pork chop recipe. Learn how to make the best oven fried pork chops that are fast & easy! Comment down below for the recipe, and it's yours! Pork chops were one of our family favorites when we were little, made exactly the way my Grandma used to make them.