Easiest Way to Make Perfect Pot roast (crockpot)
Pot roast (crockpot). My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste - a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's Crock Pot roast was always one of my dad's specialties. He'd use Porterhouse seasoning, toss in some carrots, celery, onions and. Slow cooker/crock pot recipes have low hands on time and are very set-it-and-forget-it type meals.
This slow cooker recipe uses a few simple ingredients (one of them is patience) to make the most flavorful (yet stupid easy) pot roast ever! Utilize one of those hours to roast some vegetables to serve on the side. We love it with roasted carrots, fennel, and red onion. You can have Pot roast (crockpot) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot roast (crockpot)
- You need 3 lb of roast.
- Prepare 1 of flour to coat roast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of packed of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 can of golden mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 can of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 packet of dry brown gravy mix.
- You need 1 of garic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of onion quartered.
- You need 5 of carrots peeled and sliced thick.
- You need 4 of potatoes cut into thick chunks.
- You need 2 of celery stalks cut thick.
I have two favorite crock pots. It is awesome and very nice on the budget. These will make this chuck roast crock pot recipe even easier. Make sure you leave a comment and let us know your favorite slow cooker to use.
Pot roast (crockpot) step by step
- Sprinkle entire roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. roll roast in flour till well coated and brown in oil on med high heat on all sides..
- While browning meat whisk together the mushroom soup, water, broth, garlic, gravy mix and onion mix in crock pot. once roast is done browning. place in crock pot and spoon the wet mixture all over top..
- Add all your veggies. no specific order is necessary. cover and cook on high heat for 8 hrs.....
- I LOVE THIS POT ROAST. Its so tender everytime... enjoy!.
Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com. Place beef roast in crock pot. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. Why "All the secrets to perfect crockpot pot roast" works… It's so easy a monkey can make it. Rich, meaty, falling apart and zero tough pieces anywhere.