How to Prepare Appetizing Garlic butter baked pork chop
Garlic butter baked pork chop. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork chops. This main dish is a great dinner entree for busy weeknights and best with side dishes.
Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed. A thin pork chop is difficult to cook perfectly with this method, because of the hard sear you give both sides before it goes in the oven. How to make honey garlic baked pork chops. You can cook Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- Prepare 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- It's of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce One of my favorite pork chop recipes! Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection. Garlic-seasoned baked pork chops are a quick and easy weeknight meal the whole family will be requesting. Pork chops are a family favorite dinner recipe.
Garlic butter baked pork chop step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
You'll need only a handful of simple ingredients to make this delicious dinner. These chops are made in a skillet along with green beans and are coated in a garlic butter sauce. All of the ingredients for this recipe, as well as the cookware. After making Butter Baked Chicken a few days ago, I decided to try a slightly different version with some thin cut pork chops and make Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops. These Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are a a definite keeper in our meal rotations.