Recipe: Delicious Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 4-6 of pork chops.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.