Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Pot Roast
Crockpot Pot Roast.
You can cook Crockpot Pot Roast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef chuck roast.
- You need 1 packages of dry ranch dressing mix.
- It's 1 packages of mccormick au jus gravy mix.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 4 of pepperoncini peppers.
Crockpot Pot Roast instructions
- Place chuck roast in crockpot..
- Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix on top followed by Au Jus Gravy Mix..
- Place butter on top of dry mixes..
- Place peppers on top of roast. Add NO water!!!! Cook on low for 8 hrs..