Recipe: Tasty Pork Chop Stew
Pork Chop Stew.
You can have Pork Chop Stew using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Stew
- You need 8 of pork chops.
- It's 2 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It's 3 of green peppers.
- It's 3 of onions.
Pork Chop Stew instructions
- Fry the pork chops in butter until brown.
- Place in large crock pot on the botton and add tomatoes (squish them).
- Next add green peppers slice in half or quarters (which ever you perfer).
- Then onions cut in half pieces.
- Add a can of water.
- Cook 3-4 hours unti meat falls off the bone. Then take bones out (if your like me and don't want them in there.) Serve..