How to Prepare Tasty Pot roast surprise *crock pot*
Pot roast surprise *crock pot*. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Make this Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe in minutes thanks to the pressure cooker. Packed with flavor and keto friendly, this roast is versatile and amazing.
Sprinkle the soup mix and basil (or thyme) evenly over the roast. Sprinkle the tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce over the soup mix and herbs. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You can have Pot roast surprise *crock pot* using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot roast surprise *crock pot*
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion diced.
- It's 1 of green pepper diced.
- It's 1 envelope of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
Cut up potatoes and carrots to desired size and place in bottom of crock pot. Cover with onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup, and stir it together until everything is nicely coated. Place your roast on top and flip it over to coat both sides with a some of the sauce. Make it unique with beer, cranberries or wine!
Pot roast surprise *crock pot* step by step
- In large crock pot place chuck roast in bottom.
- Next add French onion soup mix evenly over roast.
- Add in onions and peppers.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup.
- Let cook on high 3 hours add in can of chicken broth.
- Keep cooking on high for another 2 hours. Melts in your mouth!!.
Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Awesome Red Wine Pot Roast Place roast in a large baking pan; arrange potatoes, onion, carrots, and celery around roast. Season roast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. I was told told to never put a frozen roast in the crock pot. It can crack the pot because the hot element and it reduces the temperature of the cock pot to safely cook the meat at a higher temperature to prevent food poisoning. My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste - a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker.