Recipe: Perfect Hainanese Style Pork Chop
Hainanese Style Pork Chop.
You can have Hainanese Style Pork Chop using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hainanese Style Pork Chop
- Prepare 2 of pork Chop / of your choice of meat chicken / lamb / beef.
- It's 3 of medium onion.
- You need 1 can of green pea or fresh pea.
- It's 4 of medium small tomato.
- You need of Sauce Mixture.
- It's 3 tbsp of Of tomato sauce Heinz.
- It's 3 tbsp of Chili sauce Heinz.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Of light soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Of Apple ciders vineger.
Hainanese Style Pork Chop instructions
- With oil sauté the onion then add in the tomatoes.
- Add in the sauce mixture and bring it to a simmer then add in the green pea and mix well then off heat and set aside.
- The sauce as it is.
- With oil and butter pan fry the pork chop for 2 minutes each side, then slice it up and pan fry till it’s no longer pink then set aside.
- Hainanese Style Pork Chops.