Recipe: Tasty Chicken Marsala
You can have Chicken Marsala using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- It's 4 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It's 1 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- It's 1 of Marsala Wine.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of fresh flat leaf parsley.
- It's 1 of flour for coating.
Chicken Marsala step by step
- Heat pan with olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper.
- Salt & pepper flour.
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour, shake off excess..
- Lightly brown chicken on both sides and remove.
- Add mushrooms & saute for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back into pan and add 1/2 bottle of Marsala wine.
- When it starts to bubble turn down and let cook on medium low heat for about 20 minutes..
- Add butter, incorporate take off the heat add parsley. ENJOY.