Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Garlic Chicken Masala
Garlic Chicken Masala.
You can have Garlic Chicken Masala using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Masala
- Prepare of Garlic chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 cup of Fresh mushrooms.
- You need 5 oz of Garlic sauce.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 1 cup of marsala wine.
- Prepare 1 of Reminder cooking portions determines amount of ingredients uses.
- You need 1 of brown gravy needed & or garlic cream sauce,heavy cream,milk,butter,garlic powder,or minced drain garlic..
Garlic Chicken Masala instructions
- Lightly flour,not forgetting to shake off access flour.
- Add cooking oil to pan,heat.
- pound chicken breast.
- After lighhty browned on both sides remove from sauce pan.
- Add mushrooms to pan.
- Saute,place chicken back in pan with garlic sauce.
- Reduce heat to,SIM & or low flame for 10 minutes...serve.
- Now you can add fresh garlic,drained mince garlic,and or powder to sAuce to spice it up.
- Now don't forget your heavy cream,quarter teaspoon of salt,& remember season to your taste...add half stick butter,margins stir to reduced serve over chicken...this are it.