Recipe: Delicious Chicken liver pate
Chicken liver pate. This is the best chicken live pate I have ever had. It was the first recipe that popped up. Review Body: This is possibly the best chicken liver pate I've had, and I've tried a lot of recipes.
Prepare ingredients: clean and rinse chicken liver; put butter at room temperature. Chicken Liver Pate. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You could serve this chicken pâté as an appetizer at a dinner party, or simply as a light (really!) supper or a sandwich spread. You can cook Chicken liver pate using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken liver pate
- It's 500 grams of chicken livers.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped chilli.
- It's 1/4 cup of sweet red wine OR marsala OR sherry.
Chicken Liver Pâté is a luxuriously rich and deeply nourishing addition to any dinner table. Spread atop sprouted grain toast points and garnished with dried cranberries, toasted walnuts and microgreens. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Spread liver pate into a dish and top with melted butter.
Chicken liver pate step by step
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic and chilli in a little bit of butter until glazed..
- Add the chicken livers and cook until done. Add the sweet wine (replace with water with a dash of vinegar if you don't want to (or can't) use alcohol)..
- Take the chicken livers off the heat and put the butter in. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- When the butter has melted liquidise the livers until smooth..
- Place in a terrine and place in the fridge until it has set..
- Serve with provita biscuits or plain crackers..
How to make chicken liver pate'. How To Make Chicken Liver Pate (Paleo, Low Carb Recipe) - Learn how to make chicken liver pate with this healthy, easy chicken pate recipe. Easy and extra creamy, thanks to a secret ingredient! Reader Maya Parada in Brooklyn, New York, shares her secret for adding sweetness to this pate: grated carrot. Serve as an appetizer, or spread on crackers or sandwiches for.