Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Roast
Crock Pot Roast.
You can cook Crock Pot Roast using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- You need 4 lb of chuck roast.
- It's 3/4 can of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion diced.
Crock Pot Roast instructions
- Turn crockpot on low..
- Season roast generously with salt and pepper and garlic salt. Coat with flour..
- Place floured side down into oil skillet and brown on both sides.
- While browning roast you may add the diced onions..
- Transfer to oiled crock pot and toss in whole garlic cloves and bay leaves..
- Pour in 3/4 of the can of the beef broth over roast and add pepper..
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- The last 2 hours of cooking add in potatoes..
- Also add in shoyu to taste..
- Eat with hinode rice and enjoy.