Recipe: Yummy Leftover pot roast casserole
Leftover pot roast casserole. Whether you're starting from scratch or with a fridge full of pot roast leftovers, this casserole is easy to put together for a comforting meal. Made with a clever shortcut using Betty Crocker™ scalloped potatoes, this dish brings together all the savory flavors of pot roast in each hearty bite. This leftover roast beef casserole is a great way to enjoy leftover roast beef.
It's a great spur-of-the-moment dish to fix and serve with boiled or mashed potatoes. Chop Roast into cubes or shred into bite size pieces. In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the Roast, left over sauce from Roast, Cream of Mushroom Soup. You can cook Leftover pot roast casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover pot roast casserole
- Prepare 1 of chopped pot roast.
- It's 1 of chopped potato from pot roast.
- Prepare 1 of onion from pot roast.
- Prepare 1 of Sarahchi sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 1 of cheese (used parmesan Romano ).
- You need 1 of left over gravy from pot roast.
Angry Grandpa made his Breakfast Lasagna, so I made up my own version that was inspired by him. It is made from leftover pot roast, scrambled eggs, cheese. Stir in teriyaki sauce and italian seasoning. I used the mushroom soup and added mushrooms.
Leftover pot roast casserole step by step
- Cook ground turkey sausage in skillet an add favorite seasoning as desired..
- Combine cheeses gravy and sriracha sauce, save a little cheese to top it with..
- Combine with remaining ingredients put in a casserole and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Pop in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted and heated all the way through.
Turn tender leftovers into the perfect pot roast grilled cheese sandwich with Provolone cheese and mustard on crisp, buttery bread. Thanks to its long, slow braising time, tender pot roast is on many people's list of favorite comfort foods. Often served over buttery egg noodles or rice and paired with. What to do with leftover roast beef when all the mashed potatoes are gone? Make it into a delicious savory pie!