Recipe: Yummy pork chops
pork chops. If you don't add one of these to your weeknight rotation, we'll need to check your taste buds. Pork chops are the equivalent of beef steaks and the priciest part of the animal. In fact, chops and steaks are actually quite similar in the way they are cut and priced.
These chops include a lot of meat as well as a bit of tenderloin meat. Pork chops shouldn't be served raw or rare so it's a good idea to test the meat with a skewer before serving - the juices should run clear. Check this at the thickest part or, if the chop is on the bone. You can cook pork chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of pork chops
- You need 1 pints of plain yogurt I used Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 12 of pork chops.
- You need 4 cup of crushed plain cornflakes.
- Prepare 3 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salt.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil to fry.
I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. You can also use boneless but the. Hundreds of baked and grilled pork chops recipes. Find easy ideas for boneless pork chops, plus reviews and tips from home cooks.
pork chops instructions
- season the chops both sides put into yogurt and marinate over night but if not one hour at least.
- take chop with yogurt still on it dip into corn flakes coating front and back put into flour and fry.
- fry till done place on paper towels to drain excessive oil repeat till done.
Place the pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag and carefully pour in the cooled brine. When your pork chops are just about ready, use a meat thermometer to measure their internal temperature. Generously season your pork chops because pork chop crust is important for flavor. Being liberal with seasoning this will make for a delicious and flavorful pork chop crust. Here's another dinner classic video recipe on how to make a southern fried pork chop.