Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes.
You can cook Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of red potatoes.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- It's of Black pepper.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes step by step
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..