How to Cook Yummy Brad's baked pork chops
Brad's baked pork chops. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings. With a few simple tricks, you can make juicy and tender pork chops in the oven Jump to the Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing us make them. These Easy Baked Pork Chops only require a few spices to really make them stand out.
Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really! This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed. A thin pork chop is difficult to cook perfectly with this method, because. You can have Brad's baked pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's baked pork chops
- Prepare 3 of LG pork chops.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- It's 1 can of Campbell's french onion soup.
- It's 8 Oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 4 of servings of rice prepared with beef broth.
Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. Juicy, delicious, oven baked, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust.
Brad's baked pork chops step by step
- Place prepared rice in a 9 X 13 baking pan..
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on top of rice..
- Spread asparagus over pork chops..
- Pour soup over everything. Cover with tin foil..
- Bake at 350, 30 - 40 minutes. Until pork chops are done..
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a med fry pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until everything starts to brown. Add garlic and seasoned salt. Continue until everything is well browned..
- When all is done. Plate rice and pork over the top. Top with sautéed veggies. Serve with whipped yams..
These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop fan) LOVES them. I served it with a raw shredded. This technique for oven baked pork chops is game changer. Spice crusted, bake in the oven at a low temperature, and seared in a blazing hot pan.