Recipe: Delicious Sheperd's pie II
Sheperd's pie II. This version of shepherd 's pie is multi-layered with mashed potatoes, peas, corn, ground beef and onion. It 's finished with another layer of mashed potatoes, along with some butter, paprika..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to.
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Shepherd's pie with rich lamb and creamy mash is winter comfort food at its best. The peaks and ridges on the mash just adds to the appeal! You can have Sheperd's pie II using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheperd's pie II
- It's 6-7 of large irish potatoes.
- You need 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- It's 6-7 sticks of green beans.
- You need 1 of mini paprika.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion.
- Prepare 6 of cheese spreads.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 5 of creme cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare leaves of Basil.
Any holiday that celebrates beer is my kind of holiday! Add them to a few pantry staples and you'll have warm comfort food in no time! —Sharon Tipton, Orlando, Florida. You likely know Shepherd's pie as a homey, comforting casserole — one that combines a flavorful stew of ground beef, peas, carrots (and sometimes corn) with mountains of creamy mashed potatoes. Finde was du suchst - köstlich & phantastisch.
Sheperd's pie II step by step
- Peel, wash and cook potatoes until soft, add the creme cheese and mash well..
- In a pan, add oil, add the minced meat, add spices, seasoning, onion and saute, stir fry for 7 mins until it's well cooked, add a mixture of corn flour to thicken, add the chopped veggies and turn off heat..
- Grease the pan with some butter and add the minced meat sauce, spread and press well.
- Add a layer of cheese sheets to cover the meat.
- Then add the mashed potato and spread until well covered.
- Egg wash the pie and sprinkle some Basil leaves, put in a pre heated to bake for 10-15mins.
- This is the ready to eat pie..
Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. For those who don't know the difference, both Shepherd's and Cottage Pies are made with meat, gravy, and usually vegetables, and covered with potatoes. Patty's Day celebrations, shepherd's pie is full of distinctly Irish ingredients. 🎦 Shepherd's pie. Cheap and tasty, this family favourite Shepherd's Pie recipe is a classic for good reason. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.