Recipe: Tasty Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour)
Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour).
You can cook Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour)
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 can of Swanson Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Kroger brought Pot Roast ( already cooked).
- Prepare 1 can of carrot.
- Prepare 1 can of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1/4 of onion powder.
Pot Roast Stew (less than a hour) step by step
- Put the Beef Broth in a large pan skillet. Heat to boil and than add your pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- With that cooking. Cut up your Pot Roast ( which is already cooked).
- After cutting that up. Put it in the skillet and let it cook for 20 mins on low heat..
- Than cut up your can potatoes and carrots and add it to the skillets. And let it simmer for another 20mins..
- Than add your water and 2 tsp. of flour and than stir until mixture boils and thicken..
- Let it cook on low for 10mins and than you done!!!.