Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Pork steak (Bistek tagalog)
Pork steak (Bistek tagalog). Pork Steak is a variation of Bistek Tagalog. Pork chops are used in this recipe. These are marinated in lime and soy sauce.
This means that you can make this dish even if you are a newbie in the kitchen. In a large bowl, combine, soy sauce, calamansi juice, and pepper. Like its mother dish, pork ?bistek? is also delicious and a highly preferred all-time viand of most children ??? like our kids ??? most especially Prepared using just a few basic ingredients which you normally have in your pantry, ?bistek? is an example of a relatively easy and yet very tasty meat dish. You can have Pork steak (Bistek tagalog) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork steak (Bistek tagalog)
- It's 4 pcs of pork chops.
- You need 8 pcs of calamansi.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, cut into ring.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Pork Bistek marinated in citrus juice, soy sauce, and spices. This Filipino-style Pork Steak is hearty, tasty, and sure to be a family favorite. The traditional bistek dish, which means beef steak in Filipino, is a local adaptation of the Spanish bistec made of thin slices of beef cooked with onions and spices. Download as DOCX, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd.
Pork steak (Bistek tagalog) instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Pan-fry both sides of the pork chop for 5 mins. or until medium brown..
- Remove excess oil. Pour-in the remaining marinade sauce and water and let it boil. Cover and simmer for 40mins. or until the pork becomes tender. Add more water if needed..
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste..
- Put-in the onion rings and cook for 3mins more..
- Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve with rice and soda. Happy Eating 🍽.
Flag for Inappropriate Content. saveSave Pork Steak Ala Bistek Tagalog For Later. Bistek Tagalog Recipe is the Filipino version of the famous beef steak. Bistek Tagalog is thinly sliced beef unlike the usual thick chunk of beef steak, it has a combination of citrus flavor which produced by calamansi juice, the sweetness of the onions and the saltiness of soy sauce. Filipino Pork Chop Steak is my pork chop version of bistek. This easy pork chop recipe has the wonderful taste of bistek tagalog -- less the beef, and it is simple to the point that a person new to cooking can follow the recipe with ease.