How to Cook Appetizing Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops
Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops.
You can have Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops
- Prepare of Pork Chops (boneless or boned).
- It's 2 pcs of Eggs.
- You need of Breadcrumbs, Italian bread crumbs is preferred but not necessary.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops step by step
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Season bread crumbs with salt, pepper and oregano. If using italian bread crumbs, no need to season.
- In another plate, put enough amount of parmesan cheese.
- Dredge the pork chops with parmesan, then dip into the whisked eggs, then dredge in the bread crumbs..
- Pan fry the chops until they turn brown and cooked..
- These cooked chops can also be placed in the oven at 175 deg to keep it warm..
- Squeeze a little amount of lemon on top of the chops when ready to serve.