How to Make Tasty Drunken Chicken Marsala with tomato
Drunken Chicken Marsala with tomato.
You can have Drunken Chicken Marsala with tomato using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drunken Chicken Marsala with tomato
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's 16 oz of crimini mushrooms.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of dry marsala wine.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of cold water.
- It's 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It's 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cup of sapori tomatoes.
- It's 1 of fresh parsley.
- It's 12 oz of any pasta you wish.
Drunken Chicken Marsala with tomato instructions
- Add 1 Tbs. of butter in a large deep skillet and saute the mushrooms until golden brown..
- Add the garlic and wine and let simmer for 15-20 minutes to reduce the wine. After add the cornstarch, cream, and salt. Stir until it starts to thicken up..
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are about 1 inch thick..
- Add flower, seasoning, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl and toss chicken breasts in it until coated. Shake off excess coating..
- In a separate skillet add the remaining 2 Tbs. of butter and oil and fry chicken until golden brown on both sides..
- Add chicken to marsale mixture and tomatoes. Simmer till the tomatoes are nice and soft..
- Serve over any kind of pasta and garnish with fresh parsley..