How to Prepare Delicious Three Envelope Pot Roast
Three Envelope Pot Roast. "Simple and Easy Roast that has become a family favorite. Goes great with a side of mashed potatoes or over rice!" Whisk together the water, Italian dressing mix, ranch dressing mix, and brown gravy mix together in a bowl until smooth. Place the beef roast into a slow cooker, and pour the sauce over top.
Made with one envelope of dry onion soup mix, one envelope of. Easy recipe demo to make a tasty roast in the crock pot with three flavor seasoning envelopes. Whisk together water, salsa and seasoning packets. You can have Three Envelope Pot Roast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three Envelope Pot Roast
- It's 3 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 1 envelope of powdered italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 envelope of powdered ranch dressing.
- You need 1 envelope of brown gravy.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of potatoes.
- It's 1 of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of onion.
What you need Place roast in slow cooker. Arrange vegetables around the roast, if desired. Put water in a measuring cup that is larger than the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes to the water.
Three Envelope Pot Roast step by step
- Wash and cut potatoes in half or quarters and put in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour bag of carrots over taters and then the onion quartered. Place roast on top..
- Mix all envelopes with water until most lumps are gone and pour over roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
Add meat to the crock pot. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. It cooks in the Crock Pot for a fuss-free dinner any time. It is quite delicious and the dressing mixes come together to make a flavorful gravy. Heat oil in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat with the lid open.