How to Prepare Tasty Chicken Marsala
You can cook Chicken Marsala using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Pepper.
- It's of Boneless chicken breast, cut in half, and tenderized.
- You need 2 Tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 8 Oz of button mushrooms.
- It's 1 of Red or White Onion, rough chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Marsala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Flour.
Chicken Marsala instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cut the chicken breast in half, and pound out the chicken breast pieces, sprinkle them with pepper, dredge the chicken cutlets in flour, and spices..
- Heat the oil in a non stick skillet, and chop the onion..
- Cook the chicken cutlets 3 minutes a side in the oil, transfer the chicken, to a plate, and keep the chicken cutlets warm in the oven..
- In the same skillet, cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic. You can also add half a chopped fresh red pepper at this time if you like.Cook over medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Return the chicken cutlets to the skillet. Spoon the sauce over the chicken, and bring it to a simmer. Simmer on low heat, covered for 25 minutes. Serve over Rice in bowls..