Recipe: Delicious Popcorn Chicken
You can cook Popcorn Chicken using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Popcorn Chicken
- It's 250 grams of chicken breast.
- It's 2 tablespoon of corn flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of paaprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garam marsala.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Popcorn Chicken instructions
- In a bowl add paprika, ginger garlic paste or ginger powder, garam masala, black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Add corn flour and mix. Chop chicken breast into bite sized pieces. Add into the mixture.
- Make sure every piece of the chicken breast is fully coated.
- Add the beaten egg.
- The mixture will be very wet after egg has been added.. Pour in the breadcrumbs.
- Toss the chicken breast in the breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
- Let rest 20 minutes for breadcrumbs to stick to the chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in deep pan. Drop the pieces carefully into the oil. Don't stir them for a minute while they cook to prevent breadcrumbs coming off the chicken.
- Fry the popcorn chicken until golden brown.
- Remove and set on kitchen paper towel to drain off excess oil.
- You can dip the popcorn chicken in ketchup.
- Or mustard.
- Or eat with colesaw.
- Or eat on their own. Crunchy outside soft inside.
- Perfect for snacking or as a side dish.