Recipe: Yummy Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins
Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins. Chef Mike delivers a unique twist on Pork Chops, combing that with a sweet and tangy apple raisin chutney. This pan-roasted pork chops, which brines pork chops in apple juice and maple syrup, makes the juiciest pork chops ever. Oven-roasted pork chops are a quick and easy preparation with olive oil, salt, pepper, and optional spices, and are perfect for any night Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then sprinkle all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
These tender and juicy Pan Roasted Pork Loin Chops are perfect for weeknight meals. Flavor them with your favorite dry rub. Technique and timing is of utmost importance when cooking pork chops as they can be easily over cooked. You can have Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2/3 cup of raisins.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's of (optional) fish sauce.
A shortcut marinade gives these chops plenty of flavor, and the crumb coating packs on the crunch. For color, I like to tuck in a few handfuls of Brussels sprouts. —Char Ouellette, Colton, Oregon. These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single To properly cook the pork chops, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature, don't rely blindly on cooking time.
Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Toasted Raisins step by step
- Mix the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl..
- Heat some oil in a pan. Bring the pork chops to room temperature, and use paper towels to pat them dry..
- Rub the pork chops with the onion/garlic powder mixture, then pan-fry for around 5 to 8 minutes on each side. Set aside..
- Using the same pan, toast the raisins over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes. You may add one or two tablespoons of water or stock to scrape the fond from the bottom of the pan. You may also add a splash of fish sauce half-way through toasting the raisins for a slightly salty umami flavor..
Remove chops from brine, and pat dry with paper towel. The usual accompaniment is potato-and-horseradish pierogies sautéed in brown butter, though roasted new potatoes with a topping of butter and freshly. While the pork chops roast, deglaze the pan with the chicken stock and cook over medium high heat until it reduces by about When pork chops have roasted to desired temperature, put them back in the pan with the sauce. Turn them over a few times so. Now start prepping your pork chop.