How to Make Tasty Chicken Marsala
You can have Chicken Marsala using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of chicken cutlets.
- It's of adobo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 16 oz of mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry marsala.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry marsala.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
Chicken Marsala instructions
- Heat up 2 tbs of oil and one tbs of butter on medium heat. Tenderize chicken until 1/4 inch thickness, season the chicken cutlets with adobo to flavor then cover in flour and place in pan. Cook each side until nice golden brown, roughly three minutes per side. Transfer to plate and set aside..
- Heat up 2 tbs of oil and one tbs of butter on medium heat again, add mushrooms. Cook down, slowly adding 1/4 cup dry marsala as they cook. Cook until tender and golden, roughly 12 minutes. Transfer to plate with the chicken and set aside..
- Boil water and add pasta until desired consistency.
- Get together the 1/3 cup marsala, remaining oil, garlic, 1tbs of flour and 1/3 cup chicken stock ready before final couple steps as you do not want this to burn..
- Put remaining oil in pan with minced garlic, cook for a minute of medium heat until brown stirring constantly. Add 1 tbs of flour and stir together until thick. Add 1/3 cup marsala and 1/3 cup chicken stock and stir until thicker consistency. Add in chicken and mushrooms along with remaining butter. Heat until warm throughout..
- Serve and enjoy :).