Recipe: Delicious Chicken Marsala
You can have Chicken Marsala using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- You need 3 of Boneless chicken breast cutlets.
- It's 1 of Sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of dried oregano.
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped shallots.
- You need 1 cup of marsala wine.
Chicken Marsala instructions
- Add all purpose flour, dried oregano, salt and pepper mix it for season flour.
- Dredge chicken cutlets in season flour. Place in medium high heat skillet and brown each side..
- Remove chicken, sauté mushroom, garlic. Add marsala wine and reduce a little..
- Once marsala reduce add cream of mushroom soup stir and let it boil. Add the chicken you brown and let simmer for 15 mins..