Recipe: Delicious Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew.
You can have Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- You need 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- It's 6 of Carrots chopped.
- It's 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes - Optional.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew step by step
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.