Recipe: Tasty Pork Chop Burritos
Pork Chop Burritos.
You can cook Pork Chop Burritos using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Burritos
- You need 2 of Thick cut pork chops.
- Prepare 2 of Idaho Potatoes.
- It's 1 of Package instant rice.
- It's 2 of large tortillas.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Fry Sauce (Optional).
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of Lourys salt.
Pork Chop Burritos step by step
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and lourys salt..
- Preheat flat pan.
- Place pork chops on sizzling pan.
- Cook till done.
- Cut the potatoes in to little cubes and into the hot oil in pan.
- Season with lourys salt and salt.
- Cook till crunchy.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Cook tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Put all together! Enjoy!.