How to Make Delicious Pork chop dinner
Pork chop dinner. These ranch pork chops are coated in savory seasonings then grilled to perfection. This pork chop skillet dinner is a weeknight meal victory. Ready to serve in under an hour, it couldn't be easier to make!
Family and friends like to call me the slow-cooker queen. Of my many slow-cooked specialties, this is my husband's favorite. —Janet Phillips, Meadville, Pennsylvania. Grandmother's Pork Chop Dinner. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. You can cook Pork chop dinner using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork chop dinner
- You need 2 of cans of tomato soup.
- You need 4 of small carrots (chopped).
- You need 3 of potatoes (sliced).
- It's 1 of cans of peas.
- It's 3 of shoulder blade pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
If you don't add one of these to your weeknight rotation, we'll need to check your taste buds. Easy Pork Chop Recipe made with garlic, butter, and fresh thyme. Pork chops, potatoes, bell pepper and onion simmered with seasoned diced tomatoes. Pork chops taste delicious when grilled, oven-baked, broiled, or even fried.
Pork chop dinner step by step
- Set oven 375. Put loads of salt and pepper on pork chops. Next fry them in oil to tenderized them..
- Meanwhile, slice onion, carrots and potatoes. Put potatoes on the bottom of dutch oven..
- Put pork chops on top of potatoes. Then carrots and peas with the juices it adds flavor then tomato soups. Finally onions. Cover and put in oven for 2 1/2 hours.
Our ultimate collection of pork chop recipes show you how to cut calories and fat from this budget-friendly weeknight staple. Pork chops are a great choice for weeknight meals but, like most meats, if you have cooked it incorrectly just once you may be hesitant to try it again. When cooked right, a pork chop can be a. This pork chop dinner recipe is quick and easy. This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale.