Recipe: Appetizing Breaded Pork Chop Dinner
Breaded Pork Chop Dinner. Pork chops are breaded with Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked for a flavorful dinner. Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. This pork chop skillet dinner is a weeknight meal victory.
These Crispy Boneless Breaded Pork Chops come out moist on the inside and crispy on the outside! Because I was eating with my aunt, I made these gluten-free with GF panko. These traditional pork chops have a wonderful home-cooked flavor like the ones Mom used to make. You can cook Breaded Pork Chop Dinner using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded Pork Chop Dinner
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It's 4 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 can of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 of grated parmesean cheese.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of large, flat bowls.
- Prepare 8 small of thin cut pork chops.
The breading makes them crispy outside and tender and juicy inside. Why not treat your family to some breaded pork chops tonight? —Deborah Amrine, Grand Haven, Michigan. Breaded Pork Chops are crispy, tender, and juicy! Pin it to your DINNER pinboard!
Breaded Pork Chop Dinner step by step
- put flour in larger, flat bowl..
- mix eggs with 1/4 cup of water and beat.
- mix parmesian cheese with bread crumbs in last bowl.
- coat pork chops in flour evenly coating the pork..
- dip pork chops in eggs next..
- coat pork chops in italian bread crumbs mix and place on plate..
- let pork chops sit for at least ten minutes..
- heat frying pan on medium heat with enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pan..
- fry the pork chops until they reach a golden brown..
I've talked a lot before about my adorable Italian. Следующее. Air Fryer Chicken & Broccoli - A Quick Easy Dinner! First, because it tastes so-o-o good. Second, because the breaded pork chop recipe I use for this is similar to Schnitzel. Nothing beats a well-done pork chop.