Recipe: Delicious Pepper floured pork chops
Pepper floured pork chops. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
I love the sweet flavor of red, yellow and orange peppers. I always go for these in the summer when they are inexpensive and plentiful, plus I think they taste a whole lot better than green peppers. Stir it together with a fork until it's nice and combined. You can cook Pepper floured pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper floured pork chops
- It's 1 cup of pepper flour, see my recipe.
- It's 5 pounds of assorted pork chops.
- It's 1 tablespoon of tablespoonful of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil for frying.
Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. This Salt and Pepper Pork Chop version is probably the most common of several variations. Generally, restaurants serve the pork chops with the bone in, but they have the butcher cut them very thin.
Pepper floured pork chops instructions
- Season each side of pork chops..
- Add pepper flour. See recipe, pepper flour. I usually have it in the zip lock bag. Then I had pork chops. Shake till coated. The shake off excessive flour..
- Fry In oil.
- Turn as needed.
- Fry till done put onto paper towels to absorb excessive oil..
Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. These slow cooker pork chops are seasoned with Latin spices in a flavorful sauce with tomatoes, olives, peppers and potatoes. Sprinkle the flour over the chops and add to the slow cooker. The Best Leftover Pork Chops Recipes on Yummly Very Berry Pork Chops, Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops, Pork Chops Lombardy.