Recipe: Tasty Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast
Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast. Home » Trader Joe's » Trader Joe's Beef Cabernet Pot Roast. When I left work, it was done and was difficult to get out of the crock pot in one piece as it was falling apart. This slow cooker pot roast is insanely easy and impossibly flavorful.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. This is just classic, homestyle, stick to your ribs good food made with basic, real ingredients. You can cook Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast
- It's of TJ's Cabernet Sauvignon Pot Roast.
- It's of Fingerling potatoes, cubed.
- It's of Baby Carrots, cubed.
- It's 1/2-3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Several dashes onion powder.
- You need of Salt and ground pepper.
This slow cooker pot roast only takes six ingredients to make thanks to a packet of onion soup mix. Sprinkle the onion soup pack and top with vegetables. Pot roast comes from the one kitchen appliance that's even easier than a microwave - a crock pot. There's nothing complicated about about a crockpot - only three settings, set it, forget it, almost impossible to screw up.
Trader Joe's Slow Cook Cab Sauv Pot Roast instructions
- Instructions on package. Brown roast in 2 tbs. olive oil. Transfer to slow cooker. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup water. Add root veggies (carrots & potatoes are best roast buddies!) 4-5 hours on high; 6-7 on low..
- Delicious meal!.
- PS. I added a few broccoli florets!.
- Serves 2-4, depending. Great for leftovers too!.
Microwavable pot roast is just bizarre to me - there's nothing difficult or time. I like to serve my fork-tender pot roast with sauteed tarragon carrots and rosemary-roasted red potatoes. This homey meal suits all tastes-and the aroma alone is satisfying. Slow-Cooked Pot Roast Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Slow cooker pot roast recipe that browns the beef first to enhance flavor then potatoes, onion, and carrots cook alongside the meat for a complete dinner.