How to Make Tasty Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops.
You can have Apple Stuffed Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- You need 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Celery.
- It's 3 medium of Apples (peeled, cored, and diced).
- It's 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It's 6 large of Boneless pork chops.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops step by step
- Cut slit in side of chops and set aside.
- Fry bacon on high untl just crisp.
- Dice celery while bacon is frying.
- Add celery to bacon, not draining fat, and cook until tender.
- Add apples to pan and stir.
- Sprinkle with sugar and a little cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on medium low until apples are tender and sugar makes a thick glaze.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add bread crumbs to mix and stir well.
- Season with parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Stuff chops with mix and place in lightly buttered or sprayed cake pan.
- Season chops with salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary.
- Cover and bake for 35-40 min..
- Uncover and cook for 10-15 more minutes or until meat is white all the way through.