Recipe: Tasty Chicken Marsala
You can cook Chicken Marsala using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 small of Shallots, sliced thin.
- It's 8 oz of mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marsala wine.
- It's 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Chicken Marsala instructions
- heat saute pan with olive oil.
- combine flour, granulated garlic, salt and pepper. place tenderloins in mixture and toss to lightly cost..
- add chicken to heated pan and cool until lightly brown. about one minute on each side.(don't cool all the way).
- remove chicken. add garlic to pan. when garlic starts to cool add Shallots and mushrooms. cool for about 3 minutes..
- add chicken back to pan..
- add marsala wine and bring to boil..
- add heavy cream and salt and pepper to taste. cool until sauce has thickened. about 5 minutes..