Recipe: Tasty Easy Fried Pork Chops
Easy Fried Pork Chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
This fried pork chops recipe is a cozy weeknight dinner just waiting to happen. Pair them with a bright summer salad, succotash, roasted vegetables or Baked mac and cheese for that extra dose of comfort. No matter what you choose my Fried Pork Chops will transport those taste buds straight down South. You can cook Easy Fried Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Pork Chops
- It's 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of thin pork chops.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 of basil leaves.
- It's 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. These chicken-fried pork chops are breaded and fried to golden perfection. The chops are delicious with applesauce or fried apples. Serve the pork chops with fried apples if desired, along with cooked grits, potatoes, or bread or cornbread dressing.
Easy Fried Pork Chops step by step
- Get a frying pan out and put oil in the pan and put on about low- medium. Let sit..
- Take out 2 bowls , 1 with a lid preferably..
- Put 2 eggs in one bowl with no lid..
- Put dijon mustard in the bowl with the eggs and then mix..
- In the bowl with the lid, put bread crumbs in it. Then sprinkle oregano,basil, salt and pepper..
- Put the lid on top and shake or you may stir..
- First put 2 pork chops in the bowl with egg mixture. Then stick both with a fork about 10 times. Then turn over and repeat..
- Dip 1 pork chop at a time in to the bread crumb mixture. Flip over to cover it with the crumbs..
- Then put 1 pork chop at a time in the pan then turn on medium. Leave on each side 5-6 minutes..
- Repeat 7 and 8 till your finished..
- Put on plate or tray with napkins to drain then your done. Makes up 6-8 pork chops..
Add cooked corn, green beans, or carrots, or. Here's an easy pork chop recipe. Learn how to make the best oven fried pork chops that are fast & easy! Comment down below for the recipe, and it's yours! Pork chops were one of our family favorites when we were little, made exactly the way my Grandma used to make them.