Recipe: Tasty Baked pork chop rice
Baked pork chop rice. Baked pork chops with rice is an easy one-dish meal with plenty of flavor from caramelized onion mixed into the rice. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Pork Chops and Rice. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice.
Even though my lovely daughter has adapted to Western foods, she loves this dish very much. Whenever we go into any Chinese café (茶餐廳 Cha Chaan Teng ), she would. Baked Pork Chop Rice for those who haven't tried it yet is made out of a tender juicy fried pork chop (tonkatsu style) placed on a bed of egg fried rice then topped with rich tangy tomato sauce and cheese it is then baked until the cheese melts. You can cook Baked pork chop rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked pork chop rice
- Prepare 5 cup of rice.
- You need 2 each of onions.
- You need 10 of garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- It's 7 of pork chop.
- It's 2 large of bottle of Prego tomato spaghetti sauce. (make sure is enough to cover the rice).
- It's 3 cup of mushroom (Depends on how much mushrooms you want it).
- You need 1/4 cup of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (depends on how much cheese you want it).
- You need 5 tbsp of soya sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
A great all in one meal that everybody would love. Baked Pork Chop Rice is a popula dish in Hong Kong. Some of the restaurants or cha chan teng (Hong Kong's local cafes) serve the pork chop in tonkatsu style. I love to cook, but I also love easy recipes like this one, which tastes like you fussed.
Baked pork chop rice instructions
- cook the rice in the rice cooker like you always do. Leave it aside to cool.
- Tomato sauce: chop one onion and 4 garlic. Fry them with olive oil. slice mushroom then add it into the pan to stir fry.. once the mushroom is half cooked, pour in Prego tomato spaghetti sauce.. bring it to simmer then it off and leave it aside.
- Pork chop: Marinate pork with soya sauce, salt, sugar and rosemary. leave it for at least 3 hours, best is overnight in fridge. Heat up the pan with oil, fry it till 80% cooked. Leave it aside.
- Fried Rice: In another pan, put in butter. Once hot, put in the rest of the chopped garlic and onion. stir fry till golden brown. Add in rice and fry till golden brown. add salt for a little seasoning. turn off heat and put it aside.
- Combine: Preheat oven till 200 Celsius. Line the baking tray with fried rice. Place the pork chop on top. Pour tomato sauce over. Spread Mozzarella cheese over and put it in the oven. Bake the rice till the cheese turn brown. Remove from heat and serve.
Canned soup makes the dish creamy and In a bowl, combine the rice, soups and milk. Chinese Baked Pork Chop Rice 焗豬扒飯. A cha chaan teng has to have a decent Chinese Baked Pork Chop dish to serve to the hungry masses if it wants to be taken seriously as an eatery! This simple pork chop and rice bake turns out fork tender every time. But today's recipe for Baked Pork Chops & Rice is equally delicious.