Recipe: Yummy Beef Pot Roast
Beef Pot Roast.
You can cook Beef Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast
- You need 2 Pounds of Beef Round Roast.
- It's 15 Cloves of Garlic.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Cracked.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 of Onion Sliced Large.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of Thyme.
Beef Pot Roast step by step
- Cut the Roast Beef into 1"thick slices and season with salt and cracked black pepper. Sear on both sides for 3 mts. Let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut beef into 1 1/2" cubes..
- Use a heavy bottom Pot. Add Olive Oil, add Onions and carmalize onions. Add Beef, Garlic, Salt and Cracked black pepper. Cook on slow heat for 1 hour. Check to make sure it is not dry..
- Now Add wine and keep simmering until beef is fork tender. This may take upto 1 hour or more..