Recipe: Yummy Chicken Marsala
Chicken Marsala. Chicken Marsala is a family favorite. This Marsala recipe is easy and delicious. The flour gives the chicken a silky coating and thickens the sauce nicely.
Chicken marsala is an Italian-American dish made from chicken breast and Marsala wine. It is a variation of traditional Italian scaloppina dishes, of which there are many varieties throughout Italy. Cooking creamy chicken Marsala at home relies on two classic cooking techniques: pounding the chicken into thin pieces Beating the chicken into tender submission is essential to chicken Marsala. You can cook Chicken Marsala using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- Prepare 1 cup of marsala.
- It's 2 of large chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter divided.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of flour.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper optional.
- Prepare 8 ounces of portobello mushrooms.
Chicken Marsala is one of the most comforting dishes to prepare for a quick dinner or lunch or whenever you need to prepare something impressive for your. This easy Chicken Marsala recipe is even better than what you would get in a fancy Italian restaurant. Fry the chicken in a little bit of oil on a hot skillet/pan. In the same skillet or pan, add the mushrooms.
Chicken Marsala step by step
- Get the mushrooms then slice them. Set aside..
- Slice both breast in half lengthwise. Then beat the chicken thin and equal to each other. Add salt to the chicken. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Then coat with flour. Fry the chicken in the butter for 7 minutes..
- When it has cooked 7 minutes turn and cook for 7 minutes. Move to a plate..
- Add the mushrooms and shallots to the pan you just cooked the chicken in. Add 2 more tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 20 minutes..
- Add the masala and the herbs to the mushrooms. Add the rest of the butter. Let reduce by half. Now add the chicken and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
A delicious, but surprisingly easy recipe that results in a restaurant quality dish. Chicken marsala is a classic dish that's creamy, quick, and irresistible. The creamy sauce made of mushrooms, marsala wine, and heavy cream is straight up drinkable and we love serving it over a big. Quickly dredge the chicken breast halves in the seasoned flour mixture, shaking to remove any excess flour. The creamy sauce is full of flavor and mushrooms and will be one of the best things that you.