Recipe: Yummy Crockpot - " Beef Pot Roast "
Crockpot - " Beef Pot Roast ". Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. It's easy in the slow cooker. The key is searing the meat first.
Pot Roast - fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR. You can have Crockpot - " Beef Pot Roast " using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot - " Beef Pot Roast "
- It's 4 of -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered.
- You need 1 of large onion - peeled - quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 cup of celery- sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt - pepper.
- You need 1 of chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. ).
Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Crock Pot Onion Soup Beef Pot Roast. Crock Pot Pot Roast With Potatoes And Carrots Recipes.
Crockpot - " Beef Pot Roast " instructions
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them..
- Salt - pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid..
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like..
Best Ever Beef Pot Roast Crock PotThe Slow Roasted Italian. Simple Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast and GravyMama Loves Food. This slow cooker beef pot roast is a veritable symphony of color and flavor. The beef is seared, then cooked with a variety of chopped vegetables. The slow cooker is an excellent choice for tougher cuts of beef and one taste of this crock pot beef brisket will convince you.