Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing spicy fried pork chops
spicy fried pork chops. Southern Fried Pork Chops - Pork ChopThe Wolfe Pit. Southern Fried Pork Chops are right up there with fried chicken when it comes to my favorite fried foods to eat. The pork chops are first dipped in buttermilk and then coated in flour.
Bold and spicy Pan Fried Korean Pork Chops! A recipe that will perk up dinner any night of the week. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the When those same recipes are also special enough to make for weekend dinner parties, what a bonus! You can have spicy fried pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spicy fried pork chops
- You need 8 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Today's Pan Fried Korean Pork Chops are such a recipe. Crispy fried pork chops are on the menu tonight! Thinly sliced pork chops are coated in a flavorful buttermilk mixture and dredging seasonings, and then. Learn how to fry breaded pork chops that are perfectly crispy outside while keeping the meat inside so flavorful, juicy, and tender.
spicy fried pork chops step by step
- wash the pork chops make sure bone pieces are off.
- put spices and flour in a bag shake mixing well add chops shake coating the chops.
- heat oil in a pan enough to put in pan about 1/4 inch deep or 8mm deep with oil.
- fry turning as needed 2-3 minutes each side keep repeating till done.
- when done frying reserve oil for gravy.
This breaded pork chop recipe uses Panko for a lighter and crunchier coating that stays crisp longer than when using regular breadcrumbs. These pork chops are spicy and delicious. Put the pork chops in the flour mixture one at a time and lightly coat, shake off any excess flour. Put a large frying pan on medium high heat and add the butter and oil. Deep Fried Pork Chops Or Pan Fried Pork Chops??