How to Make Perfect Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Old Fashioned Pot Roast.
You can cook Old Fashioned Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Pot Roast
- It's 4 large of Potatoes(Diced).
- You need 4 stick of Carrots (Diced).
- It's 4 stick of Celery Stalks (Minced).
- You need 1 large of Onion(Minced).
- Prepare 5 1/2 lb of USDA Beef Chuck Roast.
- It's 6 small of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
Old Fashioned Pot Roast step by step
- Prepare Chuck Roast with salt and pepper Rub.
- Preheat 12" pan and sear all sides of Roast, till it has a nice char all around..
- Add all veggies in a slow cooker(put only a few, save the rest).
- Add Roast to Veggies, surround with remaining veggies and bay leaves.
- Add water.
- Slow Cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
- Stir after complete..