Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Roast
Crock Pot Roast.
You can have Crock Pot Roast using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef roast/ chuck roast.
- You need 1 envelope of dry italian salad dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix.
- It's 1 envelope of of dry brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Crock Pot Roast step by step
- Put water in a small bowl, add all three envelopes. Mix until blended completely..
- Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast..
- In the slow cooker cook on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours..