How to Make Yummy Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry
Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry. Udon are a thick wheat noodle from Japan, and in this dish they get all tangled up with a jumble of tender summer veg, including new seasonal French beans Add the pork stir-fry strips and stir to mix the pork and paste together, making sure the pork is well covered. Set aside to marinate while you. If there's one thing I know for certain, it's that I order too much takeout.
RECIPE BELOW: This stir fried Japanese Style Udon noodles with pork has a nice chewy texture and a tasty savory flavor. Buy the ingredients for our Chilli and ginger pork stir-fry recipe from Tesco today. Add the garlic, ginger and the white part of the spring onion. You can cook Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry
- You need of To marinate meat.
- Prepare 12 oz of boneless pork chops / sliced thin.
- It's 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of whole crushed clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of place these ingrdients in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- It's of Next step.
- You need 1 of You will need 1 14.2 ounce package of udon noodles.
- Prepare 6 oz of of broccoli slaw. / found in produce sections of most grocers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons hoison sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
The noodles turn delightfully chewy in just a few minutes when added to the pan with a bit of Add the noodles (carefully separating with your hands before adding) and ⅓ cup of water to the pan. How To: Hold a Chef's Knife. How To: Peel & Mince Ginger. Return to the udon noodles - if they're sticking together, rinse briefly in warm water and drain.
Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry instructions
- Discard marinade and place just sliced pork into large, hot saute pan with alittle oil.
- saute until meat is no longer pink.
- add broccoli slaw and saute for 4 minutes.
- add udon noodles and rest of ingredients.
- stir well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- saute another few minutes.
- note* you want to keep alittle crispness to the vegies.
- serve hot with soy sauce on the side if you like.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
I've gone a little noodle crazy. Though I've done my fair share of Italian pasta dishes over the years, it wasn't until the past few months that I started eating Asian noodles with abandon. I guess I finally realized a simple sauce and vegetables works just as well for udon as it can for spaghetti. Udon noodles are thick Japanese wheat noodles. They are similar to Italian pasta but much thicker and completely without egg.