How to Prepare Yummy Joseph's Pot Roast
Joseph's Pot Roast.
You can have Joseph's Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Joseph's Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 of four and 1/2 lb chuck roast.
- Prepare 4 of medium onions.
- It's 3 stalks of celery.
- It's 2 of large carrots.
- You need 2 lbs of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick Brown Gravy mix.
- You need 1 package of McCormick Au Jus Gravy mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of pepperoncini's.
- It's 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Joseph's Pot Roast step by step
- Place beef in large roaster.
- Chop onions, celery and carrots..
- Put potatoes aside for later..
- Season roast with salt, pepper and garlic and place chopped onions, celery, carrots, thyme and garlic in pan. Pour in beef broth..
- Add pepperoncini's gravy mixes and stick of butter on top of roast and vegetables..
- Place covered roast in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until internal temp of 190 degrees..
- Cut potatoes in half and cover with water, set aside until roast reaches 190 degree Fahrenheit internal temp..
- Once roast reaches 190 degrees Fahrenheit internal temp drain potatoes add to roaster and stir gently..
- Cook roast until internal temp reaches 215 degrees Fahrenheit and potatoes are tender to your liking. Serve with sides of your choice..
- Pair with a red wine you like and enjoy..