Easiest Way to Make Tasty Pot roast potatoes
Pot roast potatoes. Set aside the pressure cooked Instant Pot baby potatoes. Instant Pot Pot Roast & Potatoes. This Instant Pot Pot Roast is so tender it falls apart when you try to take it out.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one. One of the best bang-for-buck meals of all time. You can have Pot roast potatoes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot roast potatoes
- It's of Left over boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of parsley.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 TBS of margarine.
- It's 2 TBS of canola oil.
Thanks to Turo for sponsoring this video! Put a roasting tin in the oven (one big enough to take the potatoes in a single layer). Pot roast isn't really a specific cut of meat—it's more of a method to slowly cook a big hunk of tough meat (the tougher, the better!) until meltingly tender. Most people use a rump roast or bottom round.
Pot roast potatoes instructions
- Take the left over potatoes from the Frigde.
- Chop your garlic.
- Pour oil and margarine in the pot.
- Then followed by garlic.
- Add parsley, salt on the pot then stir.
- Pour the potatoes on that mixture.
- Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Let the potatoed roast until they start to turn golden brownish.
- Serve them with any side dish and meat enjoy 😋😋😋.
This pot roast is easy to make and is super tender! Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. You could put the ingredients for this pork roast and potatoes recipe in. A classic pot roast and potatoes recipe made faster and more delicious in the pressure cooker. Pot roast is one of the comfort foods that reminds me of the wonderful Sunday dinners mom cooked.