Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Pork Chop With Onion Black Pepper Sauce
Pork Chop With Onion Black Pepper Sauce.
You can have Pork Chop With Onion Black Pepper Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Chop With Onion Black Pepper Sauce
- It's 2 of Pork Chop.
- Prepare 1 cup of ready to used black pepper sauce.
- It's 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
Pork Chop With Onion Black Pepper Sauce step by step
- Seaoson the pork Chop With salt and black pepper then with oil pan fry it for 4 to 5 minutes on both side.
- Use a knife poke thru both side and pan fry for another 1 to 2 minutes both side (or longer depending on the thickness of the pork Chop) until you don't see anymore pink juice.
- Remove and set aside to rest.
- With the balance of the oil about 4 to 5 tbsp stir fry the onion then add in the black pepper sauce and water and let it simmer for 2 minutes till sauce Are slightly thickenedr.
- Serve the pork Chop With Onion Black Pepper Sauce and enjoy.