Easiest Way to Make Delicious Instapot Pot Roast
Instapot Pot Roast.
You can have Instapot Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instapot Pot Roast
- Prepare 3 lb. of beef roast.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 6-8 of red potatoes, quartered.
- It's 1 of small bag baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, halved and quartered.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Instapot Pot Roast instructions
- Season meat on both sides with seasonings of choice..
- Put oil in bottom of instapot and heat up on meat button/high heat..
- Once hot, sear the meat on both sides. You want to leave it on each side for about 3 minutes. Roast should come easily off bottom of pot..
- Once seared, pull out and set aside..
- To remaining oil add the beef broth, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Scrape bits off bottom of pot while mixing together..
- Place roast into sauce mixture. Seal instapot and cook on meat button with time adjusted to 55 minutes..
- Once finished release the steam, pull out roast and put aside..
- Leave juices in pot, do not drain!.
- Add potatoes, carrots and onion to pot..
- Place roast back on top. Mine was so tender it started to fall apart..
- Seal instapot and cook on vegetable button for 5 minutes. Release steam. Pull out meat and give veggies a good stir..
- Serve together or separate. I had mine with a little creamy horseradish. Enjoy!.