Recipe: Appetizing Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes
Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes.
You can cook Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes
- It's of Beef chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 cans of cream mushroom of soup.
- Prepare 1 packet of onion of dry soup mix.
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper &.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It's of potatoes A big bowl of mashed.
Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes instructions
- In a slow cooker, put all of the ingredients excluding the mashed potatoes.
- Allow it to cook for 7-8hours and boom you've got dinner ready!.
- Spoon it over a big bowl of buttery mashed potatoes and serve!.
- Add a big bowl of salad and maybe some garlic bread and this will be one filling meal!!!.