Recipe: Yummy Pot roast potatoes
Pot roast potatoes. Set aside the pressure cooked Instant Pot baby potatoes. Instant Pot Pot Roast & Potatoes. Put a roasting tin in the oven (one big enough to take the potatoes in a single layer).
Yukon gold potatoes (AKA yellow potatoes) - red potatoes will work great here as well. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one. You can have Pot roast potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot roast potatoes
- You need 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 TSP of potato spice.
- You need 1 TSP of lamb spice.
- It's 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- It's of Drizzle olive oil.
This pot roast is easy to make and is super tender! Starchy potatoes such as russet and sweet potatoes are mildly crispy when roasted. Larger, thick-skinned potatoes can be halved, quartered, or cubed. Roast diced potatoes for a crunchy, salty hash.
Pot roast potatoes instructions
- Rinse and cut potatoes into halves..
- Then boil them for more than 15 minutes..
- Once you take a toothpick to.check if parboiled correctly and if it goes in then drain water..
- After draining remove the potatoes and drizzle with the olive oil in the pot and add spices to the potatoes..
- Add the potatoes onto a tray and roast in the oven. Toss and turn them until they are bit crispy and they are golden a bit..
Pot Roast has always been a favorite Sunday dinner in our family. Sometimes we make it with mashed potatoes, sometimes with carrots and potatoes cooked with the roast. Carrots, rutabaga, and potatoes make this classic beef pot roast a hearty one-pot meal. If you have other favorite vegetables you like in a pot roast, feel free to add them. You could put the ingredients for this pork roast and potatoes recipe in.